Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Why this Blog?

My reputation as an online deal-finder, coupon user, rebate-sender is something that's been hard to keep secret. And while I get the occasional odd look and disparaging comment, every now and again I get the genuinely interested person who wants to know where I find deals, samples, freebies, and the like. When that happens I dust off the trusty email that I prepared a few months back, the one that lists my favorite websites and strategies, and I send it off to them.

This blog is my attempt to put those ideas and strategies into one location, so that I can simply direct them to one spot and let them learn from there. In other words, I can give a fish, or I can teach someone to fish.

Get your pole ready, the fish are biting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment