Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wal-mart...My Favorite Sample Site of All

It's the best, hands-down, for me. Wal-mart has a great sample site...easy to sign up, fast delivery, consistent results. And sometimes even a coupon or two in the box. Here's the link:

http://instoresnow.walmart.com/In-Stores-Now-Free-Samples.aspx

Okay, I'm a newbie, I don't know how to make links like the fancy bloggers do. But I'm trying my best here, so thank you for your patience.

One more thing....if you're going to be signing up for samples, only do so from reputable sites and set up a separate email account just for that purpose. I don't give my real birthdate either.

So now you have your first tip...if you decide to order a couple of samples from this site, you will be seeing those cute little blue & white boxes in your mailbox in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment