Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Online Black Friday

So you don't want to get out at 4am to shop the early bird specials? Nah, me either. So I'm planning my online attack early. Many stores offer some of the same deals in-store and online, so browse online while your turkey is digesting tomorrow to see if your favorite brick and mortar stores are having great deals on their websites.

My tip? Shop online using a shopping portal like www.mrrebates.com, www.ebates.com, www.upromise.com (assuming you have a Upromise account, and if you don't, you should) and get a rebate for shopping through their site. You will still go to the same retailer website, but entering through the shopping "portal" gets you a rebate too.

And of course, I recommend going to www.retailmenot.com to check out any promotion codes or coupons for your retailer, whether online or in-store. Getting a percentage off, free gift, or free shipping is my idea of hitting the shopping jackpot.

No comments:

Post a Comment